Popular Posts

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Finding my way back to me

I have been unemployed for a year and a half. which i have stayed at home with my now three year old and i get to pick u[ lianna from school and spend more time with them. i sit thats what i do i should do reviews for the tv networks i've lost myself. my husband had to go to new york to work, and i was here all day everyday alone with two kids i've cut myself off i have no friends noone whos calls to see how i am or if i want to get together for lunch.On this long journey of going no where i have gained 189 lbs i weighed that my 8th month in pregnacy and 8 and a half years ago before my first i was 120 lbs. Iam so unhappy with myself and the way i feel about myself that it is affecting my family. I was on twitter just goofing off and came across candace cameron bure and i went to her page i found her book " Reshaping it all". i started reading this book on 06-24-11. It made me realize that one of the major things that are missing from my life is GOD.I have losy my way. I mean way off track. This book has shown me that I have to stop sitting here wishing for a differnt life and act on it.
 Through GOD I can accomlpish anything including weight loss and bring my family to GOD and a better life. I want to write and give you updates as i go through this book and lose weight and grow with GOD.I hope you will follow along and maybe find your way to something wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment