Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

that one turn

i was washing dishes the other day looking out of the window. jus thinking about life and if i could pin point one event that forever changed the course of my life. and i can think of one one day when my oldest daughter who is now 7 was 2 months old and i was driving with her father and he looked over to me and asked what whould you do if i broke up with me. i told him that i would move back to north fl, where my parents live and he told me to start packing and make arrangments. so i did. If i would have stayed in miami either with him or on my own i was thinking about how differnt things would be. for instance my daughter is half cuban but since i moved nback up here when she was so young and her father wasn't around when she was little she never learned to speak spainsh.  we lived in a small town in northern fl were its all about the good ole boys. we have a friend who still lives there with a child ther same age as mine and she has a cell phone and fake nails.  to think about how that one conversation changed the course of my life and how differnt my daughter would have been. i am glad i raised her here. can any of you think back to just one day or event that for ever changed your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment